Life is handing me a lot of lemons lately. When life hands you lemons, do you make lemonade? Or do you throw those lemons back in the faces of those who handed them to you? I think my initial instinct is the latter. But adulthood means...figuring out what to do with those lemons in a constructive, non-destructive manner. Sometimes I think adulthood is overrated. But I suppose that the hard times in life help you appreciate the greatness of the good times in life and also helps you put life into perspective.
My prediction about 2009 so far is dead on, and it's only February.
I know I will face a lot of tough choices this year. And right now the uncertainty really just kind of sucks. But I also have this gut feeling that in the end everything will work out fine and maybe even better than I could have thought or planned for myself. Maybe it's just wishful positive thinking on my part but it's what helps me see the light at the end of this very dark tunnel.
No comments:
Post a Comment