Wednesday, February 4, 2009

25 Random Things About Me

  1. I love to eat good food (I write this as I eat a bowl of pumpkin curry and coconut rice from my fave local Thai joint)
  2. My favorite brand of bottled water is Volvic because it is the crispest, purest tasting water
  3. I like to clean the kitchen and the bathroom when I am stressed
  4. My favorite cleaning tool is the Magic Eraser by Mr. Clean - it cleans soap scum with a single wipe and makes bathtubs and sinks bright and shiny
  5. I don't diet but I do count calories. I generally try to eat 1800 calories a day but usually end up eating closer to 2400
  6. I have taken lessons in all of the following yet never excelled at any of them and eventually given them up voluntarily or involuntarily: piano, clarinet, violin, ballet, tapdance. I have no natural talents of which to speak.
  7. I check out girls way more than I check out guys and I comment on hot girls when warranted ("wow, check out her luscious jugs, they're so perfectly round and bouncy!"; "look at that girl , her face is so flawless and she has the perfect body (skinny with big boobs)...what's she doing with that ugly dude?")
  8. Whenever George W. Bush opened his mouth, I would start cursing like a sailor and get physically repulsed and angered
  9. In fifth grade I was the Math Olympiad champion in my county
  10. In seventh grade I was absolutely in love with Dylan McKay from 90210. I know this because a couple years ago I came across my diary from that period, which had several entries gushing about how I was going to marry him. I promptly ripped up the diary and threw it away because I would be mortified if anyone ever came across it.
  11. I absolutely loathe reading manuals for electronic gadgets, which is why I still don't know how to use my cellphone or camera or computer
  12. My guilty pleasure is watching "The Real Housewives" on Bravo. I am very excited about the second season of the NY Housewives. I am regularly disgusted by the OC Housewives.
  13. I always have at least five flavors of premium (i.e. the fattiest) ice cream in my freezer. Currently I have Haagen-Dazs Vanilla Bean, Coffee and Rum Raisin, Ben & Jerry's Mint Chocolate Cookie and Country Peach Cobbler
  14. My favorite ice cream flavor is Green Tea
  15. I used to not really have a strong opinion on the issue but after visiting Israel/Palestine believe that Israel should not exist as a state and that the territory should be returned to the Palestinians
  16. I need to read a book or a magazine when going #2
  17. I have a weakness for kitschy art
  18. I cannot stand pretentious people and will literally start ignoring their existence when they are in my presence
  19. I think SF is the greatest city in the US to live
  20. I am notorious for not picking up the phone. I do not like talking on the phone. I prefer to talk to people in person or communicate via email or IM. I will almost never pick up the phone unless I know I am supposed to meet you soon and I think you are calling to tell me you are either on your way or running late.
  21. This exercise is getting tiring so I'm done

No comments: