Monday, September 15, 2008

The Sky is Falling

Two major banks failing. The world is coming to an end. Or at least, I very seriously fear for my job (and the job security of all my colleagues) in 2009.

I have nothing very interesting to write today, just more beautiful things I covet but shall not buy:

2 comments:

minjuice said...

ooh i love that white coat w/ the black sash. where can one buy it?! please tell me it's $200+ so i will not be tempted.

i can see you rockin' that black dress, deb. but yeah with lehman in the dumps and the other ibanks following suit, doesn't seem like a good time to buy clothes :(

Deb said...

I think I saw the coat on shopbop.com. I don't recall the price but since it's on my covet-but-don't-buy-list, it must be over $200+. It would look great on you! Never mind that the economy is in the dumps, nothing like a beautiful coat to make you feel better! :)