Current shoes I covet (but shall not buy):




***
I was without a TV for two weeks which made me realize how much I utilize TV, even when I'm not actually watching it. I often have it on while I am eating breakfast so I can watch the news, or on in the background while I am on my computer or cleaning or cooking. Not having a TV not only brought about boredom, I think it actually caused anxiety! My new TV arrived today and it is so great to just have background noise, even if I'm not watching it.
***
Since the title of my blog is beautiful things, a few more favorite things:
- Blue mascara. I adore it. I got my first tube in Korea and when I started running out I almost emailed my dad to go buy some and send it to me, before I discovered that yes, non-Korean brands make blue mascara too. I found several brands at Sephora that carry it, but for maximum blueness, Dior Show in Azure Blue is my favorite.
- Cinch belts
- Cropped jackets
- My gold Topshop flipflops. I get stopped and asked about these shoes more than any other shoes I own. I think they cost 10 euros in Prague. I wear them everywhere and with everything and I really hate myself for not having the foresight to buy a backup pair.
- The one piece of jewelry that every girl should own: Nadri pave hoop earrings. I have them in both silver and gold and wear them all the time. They are simple yet blingy and exactly the right diameter for pretty much everything.
No comments:
Post a Comment