Whistler was absolutely brilliant and breathtaking. I think Vancouver might tie SF as the best city in the world to live in - Vancouver is diverse, clean, safe, full of great food, has a large Asian population, and is 1.5 - 2.5 hours from Whistler, depending on how maniacally you drive.
I am feeling my age today. One reason I can't form complex sentences, I think. I took a couple bad tumbles yesterday. The first one was a propelled head dive into the snow which put my body into shock. My helmet saved me from brain damage, no doubt. There was a weird taste in my mouth, I got the wind knocked out of me and my body had a couple shockwaves. A couple hours later my lower back started aching. I think ten years ago I would have stood back up and just rode on and the pain would have gone away. Now my entire body aches, I can't move my neck and I just feel really....old. Oh youth, where hath thou gone?
No comments:
Post a Comment