I renounce being a liberal because it means even though I may work hard, earn my own keep, pay an inordinate amount of taxes and practice fiscal responsibility, when the economy crashes because of the people who pay less taxes and fail to practice fiscal responsibility, they are the only ones that get bailed out. I no longer believe in bailing out the poor. In fact, I am adamantly against it. It unfairly taxes the rich and middle class and disincentivizes working hard to earn your own keep.
However, I do not embrace being a conservative because I find most of them intolerant and mostly because I refuse to be aligned with the dumbest president in not only US history but world history, the imbecile who got us into this mess in the first place.
I guess that makes me an independent. A member of the Deb Party. Choo-choo!
1 comment:
choo choo! :o) i'm gonna join your party.
Post a Comment