Here's what George Bush had to say upon his arrival in Texas after President Obama was sworn in:
“I always felt it was important to tackle the tough issues today and not try to pass them on to future presidents, and future generations. I never took an opinion poll to tell me what to think. And I’m coming home with my head held high and a sense of accomplishment.” Ah yes, you should be proud that you are the single worst president in the history of the United States.
Regarding his decision to launch war on Iraq after 9/ll: “we liberated 50 million people from the clutches of terrorism.” Oh, is THAT what you call launching an unjustified war these days??
“History will be the judge of my decisions, but when I walked out of the Oval Office this morning, I left with the same values that I took to Washington eight years ago. And when I get home tonight and look in the mirror, I’m not going to regret what I see.” And those values would be incompetence and oblivion.
No comments:
Post a Comment