Now that my hormones have balanced out a bit, I look back at my blog from last night and think: crazy much? I seriously have some paranoid tendencies and I have to let them go. 2008 was an amazing year, filled with so much happiness. But that doesn't mean 2009 is going to be any less amazing or any less happy. If I fill my days worrying that something bad might happen, seems like my negativity will actually bring about those bad things. So...I choose to embrace the good and let go of the bad.
Every day we are given the choice to be happy and thankful, or to be unhappy, worried, unthankful, anxious, etc. Life is filled with so much good - sometimes it is handed to us and it's our job to recognize it, embrace it and enjoy it. Sometimes we have to search for it, and often it's these times that are even more rewarding, because we had to work to obtain it. In any case, the unknown remains the unknown so it seems pointless wasting my time worrying about it when I can instead enjoy and live in the now, which is filled with so much good.
No comments:
Post a Comment