Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Why Investment Bankers Suck

Because they think it's ok to email you at 12:30 am to ask an "urgent" question regarding information you sent to them at 3 pm that afternoon (which is within reasonable work hours, whereas 12:30 am is not), and actually expect you to answer within the next 10 minutes. NO NO NO I'M NOT GOING TO REPLY. OH FINE I GUESS I WILL.

Because when you point out that they've been emailing the wrong people (our team has changed since the deal started) and request that they start emailing the right people, even preparing an email distribution list for them, they reply with the inane request that you update the working group list, as if it's YOUR fault that they have been emailing the wrong people, when in fact, the current working group list already reflects the right group of people and the investment banker has just been using an outdated email distribution list. EEJUT.

No comments: