Two weeks until I blow this joint for 10 days in SF and NY!! Which means...
I've started shopping online.
And have I been in Tokyo way too long or is stuff in the US awesomely, ridiculously cheap? I just ordered FOUR pairs of flip flops for $10. Total, not each. $2.50 for a pair of shoes (albeit flip flops)? Do you know what I can get for $2.50 in Tokyo? Ummmmm...one pastry. Or one onigiri. Or 1 and 1/3 sodas. Maybe a subway ticket, if I don't transfer. Definitely not a pair of shoes.
Ok, so I got them at Old Navy, which is known for cheap clothing. Still, I find the price amazing.
3 comments:
yes, shopping in US is definitely awesomely cheap!
but why do you need FOUR pairs of flipflops? just because you can? ;) lol.
btw, can u really get a pastry for $2.50 in tokyo? i thought there were all like $6+. hahahaha --g
the croquant is 210 yen...that's about $2.50, no? Four pairs of flip flops in all different colors - basically my summer foot wardrobe!
oh dang! that's a pretty good deal in the croquant -- look how much butter and sugar you get all for 210 JPY!! -g =)
Post a Comment