Sunday, March 7, 2010

American Pleasures

I miss shopping (especially at Bloomie's - I don't shop here because even Forever 21 quality clothes cost crazy amounts here (no-brand jacket is $400, no-brand dress is $200+)), cooking (which I can't do here because of my teeny kitchen with no oven) and driving. Think it's about time for a visit to the good old USA. Sigh, will have to wait another 7 weeks till my next visit to freedom-land though.

***

Lazy, lazy Sunday, the first truly lazy day I've had in weeks. I slept in until my body needed (which was well past noon), ran a load of laundry, put on a pot of tea and proceeded to watch my two of my favorite movies of all time back-to-back: Notting Hill and Love Actually. I'm not actually a particularly huge fan of Hugh Grant, but I love romantic comedies and he happens to be in quite a few of the best ones.

***

Snowboarding in Hokkaido this weekend - yipppppppeeeeee!!!!

No comments: