2010 is off to a good start.
I lost 2 pounds over the holidays. Now just need to lose 2 more to get down to my pre-Tokyo weight.
I received my HOA determination for 2010 and it actually went DOWN this year. Nice.
I ran 6 km this morning and it felt great.
I'm not hating Tokyo so much. Yet.
I found a new Japanese teacher.
I'm going to Sapporo for the Snow Festival in February (to see ice sculptures in a winter wonderland)!
I got a fat tax adjustment in my favor (Japan's rendition of a tax refund).
My stocks are on an upward trend.
Jan travel plans: snowboarding in Nagano
Feb travel plans: Sapporo, Hakodate, Rome, Egypt (Cairo, Luxor, Dahab)
March travel plans: Kyoto, Nara, Osaka
April/May travel plans: SF, NY
1 comment:
yay, see you in SF!! i'll also be in NYC weekend of may 1. if we overlap, would be fun to hang! --g
Post a Comment