I discovered last night that shopbop delivers to Japan. Glee, followed by concern over how much damage that might mean to my finances.
***
I recently discovered a group on FB called "When I was your age, I had to blow on videogames to make them work" which I found to be hilarious because it's true. What will be the defining characteristics of my generation?
- When I was your age, I had to blow on videogames to make them work
- When I was your age, I wore pegged stonewashed jeans and teased my bangs up with Aquanet
- When I was your age, I didn't have a cellphone or even a pager (I can just see a modern kid asking "what's a pager?")
- When I was your age, we had one computer for the entire household
- When I was your age, Google didn't exist
- When I was your age, a perfect SAT score was 1600
- When I was your age, birthday and Christmas presents consisted of Cabbage patch dolls and boardgames, not iPhones and laptops
- When I was your age, Germany was two different countries
- When I was your age, there were 9 planets in the solar system
No comments:
Post a Comment