Eat: http://www.900grayson.com/. Dishes include Miss Piggy & the General (Milk-Braised ‘Pulled’ Pork Shoulder, Caramelized Onions, Creamy Vinegar SlawHouse-Made BBQ Sauce, Acme Roll & Herb French Fries), Demon Lover (Spicy Fried Fulton Valley Chicken, Buttermilk Waffle & Old-Fashioned Cream Gravy) and Tomboy (Poached Eggs, Potato, Fuji Apple & Parsnip Corned Beef Hash, Acme White Toast). Damn, wish I still had my car so getting to the East Bay wasn't such a pain in the butt. I haven't been yet but it is at the top of my list.
Drink: Vin de Pamplemousse, a grapefruit-vodka concoction at Range. Best cocktail I have ever had.
Read: the next great novel that will break my heart like The Time Traveler's Wife, The Patron Saint of Liars or A Thousand Splendid Suns did
Watch: 4 months, 3 weeks and 2 days; 27 Dresses
Visit: Tahoe. And the 30 cities on my trip itinerary. And South Africa. And New Zealand. Italy. Denmark. Egypt. Jordan. Australia. An exhaustive, never-ending list.
Shoes: feather-trim D'orsay Manolo Blahniks: http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/catalog/prod.jhtml?itemId=prod53920021&parentId=cat16010733&masterId=cat000209&index=1&cmCat=cat000000cat000141cat000149cat000199cat000209cat16010733 Totally impractical. Which is the only type of shoe you should ever spend a vulgar amount of money on.
President: Obama.
No comments:
Post a Comment