Say it, don't spray it. I realized last night that when you are out at a bar, you end up with a lot of people's spit on your face and I'm not talking about the voluntary swap of spit - I'm talking about people spraying you while they are talking animatedly or drunkenly. Maybe I never really noticed it before because usually I'm the drunken animated one, but being stone cold sober I definitely noticed it when droplets of people's spit would land on my nose or eyelash while they were talking and I would try to discretely wipe it away without embarrassing them. I couldn't wait to get home so I could wash my face.
**
Homesick already, and I haven't even left. I am very contradictory in many ways. One way is that while I am a vagabond at heart and get restless if I don't travel often, I always end up getting homesick for my friends and family if I am away for more than a week. I already feel the ache.
No comments:
Post a Comment