There is a pet store close to where I live that has absolutely the cutest dogs on the face of the planet. If I'm ever in the vicinity, I stop in and watch the dogs play and literally my chest gets tight from that feeling called...I want one. A couple weeks ago I fell so in love with one that I almost bought it then and there, without any thought as to whether my building allows pets, who would take care of it while I'm at work, etc. I want one I want one I want one.
So...should I get one? Even though I usually have to be at work all day, I live close enough that I could run home during lunch to take it out for a walk and play with it for a little bit. The only thing I worry about is how I would potty train it since I have never potty trained a dog before.
No comments:
Post a Comment