I discovered my first white hair yesterday. OMG. It's the beginning of the end.
***
I can't recall ever being seriously absent-minded or scatterbrained previously but lately my complete and utter forgetfulness, the total blanks in my mind, are starting to worry me. Earlier this week, I lost my phone. One day I put the cereal in the refrigerator. Yesterday after shopping, I left my purchase at another store and didn't realize it until 3 stores later when I realized I wasn't holding a shopping bag. I seem to have misplaced my new phone charger and I have absolutely no idea where it could be. I spent 3 hours last night trying to rack my brain for where it might be - I looked through all of my bags, boxes, etc. that I've moved in the last couple days and it was nowhere to be found. It used to be that I could retrace my steps and recall what I had done, things I was supposed to remember, things on my to do list. These days my mind is a complete blank. Or rather, it's a complete void - a black hole filled with all these random things that go in, but can't come back out. I've resorted to making a detailed list each morning of the things I need to do - even simple things such as "fill the car with gas." My memory (or lack thereof) is starting to really disturb me...I wonder if I should go see a doctor.
2 comments:
last week after i got out of the shower and brushed my hair, i realized i forgot to wash the conditioner out. slightly disturbed but figured i'd prolly done that before. the next day, i realized at the end of my shower i forgot to wash my hair entirely, which was definitely a first. oh dear....
omg your brain got burnt out and went on a vacataion - it's probably in turkey. like u probably had so much on your mind recently that now that some of it is resolved, your brain went, alright, SEE YA! either that or the perm went into your head too. haha.
Post a Comment