Your grace abounds in deepest waters
Your sovereign hand will be my guide
Where feet may fail and fear surrounds me
You've never failed and you won't start now
So I will call upon your name
And keep my eyes above the waves
When oceans rise my soul will rest in your embrace
For I am yours and you are mine.
Spirit lead me where my trust is without borders
Let me walk upon the waters wherever you would call me
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1m_sWJQm2fs
Your sovereign hand will be my guide
Where feet may fail and fear surrounds me
You've never failed and you won't start now
So I will call upon your name
And keep my eyes above the waves
When oceans rise my soul will rest in your embrace
For I am yours and you are mine.
Spirit lead me where my trust is without borders
Let me walk upon the waters wherever you would call me
No comments:
Post a Comment