Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Four more years

If you really want to know (and you probably don't), I am very very relieved that Obama was re-elected. To be honest though, I'm not the ardent fan of Obama that I used to be. The last four years were really disappointing. When Obama won four years ago, I felt so patriotic and in love with America and hopeful for what was to come. When Obama failed to deliver on most of his promises, the disappointment was as deep as my hopes had been high. But let's face it - Romney was not a good alternative (like, AT ALL). 

And that Obama, he sure can give a speech. I read the transcript of his victory speech and I felt inspired all over again. Proud to be American. Hopeful. 

Ok Obama, you have four years to truly make a difference. And no re-election to worry about, so I hope you can push your agenda without concern for politics. Turn America into a country I can move back to please. Because I would like to move back to the country of my citizenship, sometime in the near future.

No comments: