Thursday, October 20, 2011

HK life

El Hombre and I are headed to Taipei this weekend with our friends B+C. It's my first trip there and I can't wait to finally taste all the delicious street food that people rave about.

One of the things I love about living in HK is how easy it is to travel from here. In 2011, I've traveled to Seoul (5X), Hainan Island, Koh Samui, Macau (X2), Hua Hin, Singapore, Barbados, Lisbon, Munich, New York and SF - I travel more living and working in HK than I did when I was on break backpacking! Before the year comes to a close, I have another trip to Seoul and another trip to New York for work, then El Hombre and I are spending Christmas in Alaska (OMG, soooo excited!!), then heading to SF and Tahoe for the new year. It's a good life.

***

Fall weather has arrived in HK and it is, in one word, glorious. Perfectly clear sunny and slightly breezy days with almost no humidity - it makes me so happy! October and November in HK are awesome - perfect for al fresco brunches and dinners and cocktails. Again, it's a good life.

No comments: