I've suspected for some time now that Japanese people are actually robots. I don't mean that figuratively as in they are humans with robotic behavior. I mean it literally, as in: they are really robots.
There's ample evidence of this. How else do you explain the social programming and conditioning? In what other country do people actually OBEY social programming and conditioning? How come the babies don't cry or throw tantrums? How come all the Japanese people do exactly what they are supposed to, all the time? They are robots.
Clearly, that's the only explanation.
Today, I found further evidence to support my theory.
It is extremely, unbearably hot and muggy today in Tokyo. As soon as I stepped out of my apartment building, my skin was already sticky. By the time I got to work, I was drenched in sweat, my face was glistening and shiny from tiny beads of sweat, my hair was stuck to my neck. And I'm literally wearing a slip of a dress and flip flops. I get into the elevator where two salarymen in the mandatory black suit with white shirt and necktie step in. NOT A SINGLE BEAD OF SWEAT TO BE SEEN! Humans sweat, robots don't.
3 comments:
don't you know you live in the truman show? if you ever left roppongi, you'd crash into a wall painted to look like the skyline. and when you go on a plane, you're really just sitting on the tarmac while they change the set. trust me :)
Is it totally crazy that sometimes, I really think that's true? - D
omg, SO true! how come they don't sweat?!?!?! i had like sweat running down the back of my leg, origin unknown!
funny that you call them robots though... cuz aren't you supposedly a robot too? haha --g
Post a Comment