Monday, June 14, 2010

Why I hate Japan

I may have to do this in installments since there are so many reasons I hate Japan, but here is a classic example:

After a full day of work today, I went out to meet some friends for dinner. When I left the office, I made SURE there were NO loose ends left. Then at 10:30 pm I got an email: Dear __-sensei, can you please send the agreements to the other side and tell them to review and provide comments ASAP? We know you've already done this earlier today, but our client wants you to do it again.

Seriously?? That is SO freaking inane. So I came back to the office to re-do what I had ALREADY done, because that's Japanese clients for you.

Things I hate:
- INANITY
- INCOMPETENCE
- IMBECILE CLIENTS
- INEFFICIENCY

Top phrases to describe working in Japan:
- INANE
- INCOMPETENT
- IMBECILE CLIENTS
- INEFFICIENT

Inanity:
1 - something empty of meaning or sense.
2 - lack of intelligence or imagination; senselessness; silliness

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh man, hang in there chica! only a few weeks left... --g