I finished reading The Cuckoo's Calling by Robert Galbraith, also more commonly known as J.K. Rowling. It was an interesting enough whoddunit mystery, although I think it's kind of obvious from the begining how it's all going to end up. But it wasn't J.K. Rowling good - or rather, it wasn't Harry Potter good.
I'm now reading Life After Life which is about a girl/woman named Ursula who keeps unfortunately meeting her death, only to get to repeat her life with a strong sense of dejavu that prevents her from dying the same death she died in her previous life. It's a bit slow-going at the moment so I hope it gets more interesting.
I'm now reading Life After Life which is about a girl/woman named Ursula who keeps unfortunately meeting her death, only to get to repeat her life with a strong sense of dejavu that prevents her from dying the same death she died in her previous life. It's a bit slow-going at the moment so I hope it gets more interesting.
No comments:
Post a Comment