Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Fantasy

Ever since my deal closed last Thursday, I've been indulging in fantasy world after fantasy world. First, I downloaded and watched Season 1 of Glee. I was so immersed in the world of McKinley High that I started dreaming of the Glee characters. Then this weekend El Hombre and I watched "Bridesmaids" and "X-Men" (the one that shows how it all began) on DVD, and "Harry Potter - Deathly Hallows Part 2" at the theater. Then I read the Hunger Games trilogy. And now I'm reading Super Sad True Love Story.

It's been absolutely, stress-relievingly, mind-clearingly fantastic to get my mind totally off work and just indulge in fictional worlds, whether a post-apocalyptic terrifying world where children fight each other to the death, a frightening wizard world in the grips of Voldemort, or my absolute favorite: the emotion and angst filled world of high school, set to music and dancing.

1 comment:

minjuice said...

your life sounds awesome right now.